Multi-Tank Rack Conveyors
- Intuitive, language-neutral operation just by touching an icon
- Optical and acoustical signals will inform you about washing progress and the status of the machine.
- Error messages and some independent error alleviation.
- PIN protected chef level. Hygiene and operation relevant data always queriable.
- Monitoring of external water treatment
- Touch screen
- Continual rack conveyor
- Hygienic Design
- Rack activated control zone
- Self-cleaning programme
- Base filtration
The touch screen is the operating, communication and control platform for washing staff, the kitchen chef and the service technician.
- Significant reduction of operating costs
- Improved room climate
- Reduced total connection value
- Energy savings with the ClimatePlus heat pump: up to 16 kWh per hour
- Glass Program
- Corner intake
- Outlet corner conveyor
- Outlet roller table
- Detergent saving device
- Data interfaces
The exhaust air heat exchanger draws energy contianed in the waste steam and uses it to heat the cold inlet water - so valuable resources are saved. At the same time, cooled, dry air is released into the room.
Even more energy efficient than the exhaust heat recovery system Energy is the ClimatePlus heat pumps.
Note: Fluorinated greenhouse gases contained in a hermetically sealed device; refrigerant R134a, 2.19 kg / 3.1 tonnes (ClimatePlus) of CO2 equivalent; greenhouse gas potential 1430
For an individual consultation or if you have any questions, please contact
- your local Winterhalter subsidiary
- the Winterhalter headquaters
Phone +49 7542 402-5327
Multi-tank rack conveyor machines
Large scale efficiency and hygiene
The MTR series ensures a high rack yield for hotels and foodservice environments whilst guaranteeing hygiene and perfect wash results.
Depending on the wash items and the space available, the machine can be configured in a modular manner. The continual rack conveyor system provides an even transport speed for the items to be washed. This ensures hygienic cleaning.
The optimised rinse system with minimal water consumption and the rack activated control zones also ensure economical consumption and low operating costs.