Multi-Tank Flight Dishwashers.
- Intuitive, language-neutral operation just by touching an icon
- Optical and acoustical signals will inform you about washing progress and the status of the machine.
- Error messages and some independent error alleviation.
- PIN protected chef level. Hygiene and operation relevant data always queriable.
- Monitoring of external water treatment
- Touch screen
- Hygienic Design
- Item activated control zone
- Self-cleaning programme
- Base filtration
The touch screen is the operating, communication and control platform for washing staff, the kitchen chef and the service technician.
- Significant reduction of operating costs
- Improved room climate
- Reduced total connection value
- Energy savings with the ClimatePlus heat pump: up to 16 kWh per hour
- Conveyor belts
- Glass Program
- Base set up
- Detergent saving device
- Data interfaces
The exhaust air heat exchanger draws energy contianed in the waste steam and uses it to heat the cold inlet water - so valuable resources are saved. At the same time, cooled, dry air is released into the room.
Even more energy efficient than the exhaust heat recovery system Energy is the ClimatePlus heat pumps.
Note: Fluorinated greenhouse gases contained in a hermetically sealed device; refrigerant R134a, 2.19 kg / 3.1 tonnes (ClimatePlus) of CO2 equivalent; greenhouse gas potential 1430
For an individual consultation or if you have any questions, please contact
- your local Winterhalter subsidiary
- the Winterhalter headquaters
Phone +49 7542 402-5327
MTF multi-tank flight-type dishwasher.
Large scale efficiency and hygiene.
The MTF series provides a high performance washing system that delivers hygienically clean wash results for canteens, hospitals and large catering operations.
Depending on the wash items and available space, the machine can be modually configured. A well engineered concept with swivel doors and an automatic self cleaning system guarantees maximum hygiene.
Thanks to minimum water consumption and item activated control zones, the MTF works extremely economically and keeps your operating costs low.