- Strainer for large dirt particles
- Removable sieve cassette with fine filter for small dirt particles
- Mediamat for fine impurities such as coffee grounds
- Pump inlet filter protects pump against mechanical damage
- Level 1: Surface sieve for rough contamination
- Level 2: Sieve cassette with fine filter for small contamination particles
- Level 3: Mediamat for the finest particles such as coffee grounds
- Level 4: Pump suction sieve protects the pump from mechanical damage.
- Single-button operation
- Temperature display
- Machine Dimensions
- Reversing wash system
- Quadruple wash water filtration
- Self-cleaning programme
- Spray guard
Quadruple wash water filtration
The efficient quadruple filtration system ensures continual supply of clean water.
The efficient quadruple base filtration system ensures continual availability of clean water.
For an individual consultation or if you have any questions, please contact
- your local Winterhalter subsidiary
- the Winterhalter headquaters
Phone +49 7542 402-5327
GS 630 utensil washer.
The smallest utensil washer in the world.
The GS 630, the smallest utensil washer in the world, is the perfect solution for small kitchens, counters or small spaces.
This compact under counter version provides excellent cleaning results for smaller utensils such as Euronorm crates, trays or GN containers. If needed, crockery and cutlery can also be washed in the GS 630.
Powerful, flexible and economical, that is the GS 630.
Technical data: GS 630
|Theoretic capacity||[Racks/h]||38 / 29 / 12|
|Depth closed/open||[mm]||600 / 1070|
|Height with feet||[mm]||820 (835) 820 - 835|
|Working height||[mm]||325 ± 20|
|Rack dimensions||[mm]||650 x 508|
|Rinse water volume*||[l]||4.4|
|Boiler temperature||[°C]||85 / 65 (Temperature switching optional)|
|Total connection value 10 - 40 °C / 40 -55 °C / 55 - 60 °C)||[kW]||7.1 / 7.1 / 7.1|
|Dishes||-||Equipment to GN 1/1, trays up to 600 x 400 mm|
The technical data provided here are based on an operation under ideal conditions. Depending on the local circumstances, individual values may vary and must be recalibrated on startup..
* Non-binding information. The actual need for rinse water can vary depending on the on-site conditions.