- Strainer for large particlesRemovable cassette with fine mashed filter for small dirt particles
- Mediamat for fine impurities such as coffee grounds
- Pump inlet filter protects pump against mechanical damage
- Reduced detergent consumptionReduction of water and energy consumption
- Quadruple filtration system
- Single button operation
- Temperature display
- Self-cleaning programme
- Hood handles
- Three washing programmes
- Active energy management
- Elliptical wash fields
- Hygiene design
- Integrated rinse aid dosing device
Quadruple filtration system
The efficient quadruple filtration system ensures continual availability of clean water.
- Significant operating cost savings thanks to reduced tank and boiler temperature
- Very good cleaning performance
- Hygiene safetyImproved kitchen climate
- Integrated softener
- Corner installation
- Integrated detergent dosing device
- Increased boiler heating
effect is a low-temperature washing system which reduces operating costs. Thanks to the special detergents and rinse aids, you wash with reduced tank and boiler temperatures.
For an individual consultation or if you have any questions, please contact
- your local Winterhalter subsidiary
- the Winterhalter headquaters
Phone +49 7542 402-5327
PT-500 pass-through dishwasher.
Entry level model for good cleaning results
The entry level model of the PT Series the PT-500 pass-through dishwasher offers reliability and impressive cleaning results.
Elliptical wash fields ensure optimal surface coverage. In addition, an efficient quadruple filtration with mediamat guarantees good results.
A control panel with LCD display enables simple operation. According to the degree of soiling, one of three wash programmes can be chosen. Active energy management guarantees rapid heating and short wash cycles.
The PT-500 is a reliable solution for your kitchen and deliviers convincing cleaning results.
Technical data: PT-500
|PT Series according to model in [mm]:|
|Height with feet||1485 / 1965|
|Slight input height||440|
|Tank contents [l]||35,0|
|Water protection class||IP X5|
|Theoretic capacity||[Racks/h]||15 / 30 / 60|
|Rinse water volume*||[l]||2,4|
|Water inlet temperature||[°C]||60|
|Total connection value 6,4 (10,8) kW / validation||[kW]||380V / 3N~:7,1 (8,3) kW / 16 A
400V / 3N~: 7,9 (9,1) kW / 16 A
400V / 3N~: 10,2 (13,2) kW / 25 A
400V / 3N~: --- (14,7) kW / 32 A
415V / 3N~: 6,9 (9,5) kW / 15 A
415V / 3N~: 8,4 (9,7) kW / 16/20 A
415V / 3N~: 10,9 (14,2) kW / 25 A
415V / 3N~: --- (15,7) kW / 32 A
200V / 3N~: 6,6 (7,1) kW / 25 A
200V / 3N~: 8,0 (8,1) kW / 32 A
230V / 3N~: 7,8 (---) kW / 25 A
230V / 3N~: 10,1 (---) kW / 32 A
230V / 3N~: --- (14,5) kW / 50 A
230V / 1N~: 6,9 (---) kW / 32 A
240V / 1N~: 5,1 (---) kW / 25 A
240V / 1N~: 6,8 (---) kW / 32 A
240V / 1N~: 8,4 (---) kW / 40 A
240V / 1N~: 10,9 (---) kW / 50 A
The technical data provided here are based on an operation under ideal conditions. Depending on the local circumstances, individual values may vary and must be recalibrated on startup..
* Non-binding information. The actual need for rinse water can vary depending on the on-site conditions.